Update after new measures on 04/11:
Campsites must close in Belgium except for people who are self-sufficient.
This means that you are welcome in your permanent mobile home with us or with the camper or touring caravan, if it has its own sanitary facilities.
Our sanitary buildings, reception and rental accommodation are closed from at least November 3 to December 13.
You must make a booking in advance and can register via the intercom next to the door upon arrival.
Our sanitary buildings, including the washing-up area and laundry, are closed.
The disposal point for chemical toilet, the water tap and our container park are located outside and remain accessible. Connection to electricity and wifi is also available.
Attention foreign travelers! You must fill in a form as soon as you wish to stay in Belgium for more than 48 hours. This form must be completed at least 48 hours before arrival:
In the context of the fight against COVID-19, security rules apply throughout the Belgian territory. Information from the government can be found on the website www.info-coronavirus.be in several languages. Tourist information can be found on the Tourisme Flanders website.
In Belgium, campsites operate according to a security protocol with security measures for a safe stay. On this page you will find a summary of the main rules of conduct. Always follow the rules and instructions of the company where you are a guest. We wish you a safe camping stay in Flanders and Belgium!
- Keep 1.5 meters away from all persons outside your household.
- Wash / disinfect your hands many times a day. Be sure to do this before and after visiting community facilities.
- Use paper towels and dispose of them in the sealable receptacles. If paper handkerchiefs are not available, sneeze into the elbow.
- Wear a face mask in places where social distance is difficult and / or where it becomes mandatory.
- Return to your own accommodation immediately after visiting communal facilities.
- Stay at home or leave the site immediately if you feel ill or have one of the following complaints: cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough, chest tightness, breathing problems, elevation (up to 38 ° C) or fever (from 38 ° C).
- Don't shake hands, don't kiss.
- Always follow the indicated mandatory routes, approach lines and distance lines.
- In the recycling center / waste park the rules of social distance are followed. Afterwards, disinfect your hands.
- After using the chemical toilet cistern, hands should be cleaned. After replacing the chemical toilet (cassette), hands are immediately washed again in or at the accommodation.
- Payment is made online or with pin or contactless if possible.
- You may only be on a camping pitch with your own family + 1 person.
- Visits from outside are no longer allowed.
- The reception has no fixed opening hours, you can register via the intercom on your right side of the door.
- Only 1 guest is allowed in the reception
- Reservations and bookings are made in advance online/digitally and/or by telephone.
- Our sanitary buildings are closed, including the washing-up area and laundry.
- The chemical toilet for discharges is located outside and therefore remains accessible.
- The waste containers are located outside and remain accessible.
All cateringbusiness in Belgium is closed, but take-out is allowed. There are plenty of takeaway options nearby. Be sure to check www.deneyck.be for the closest one.
Tourism Kasterlee made a handy overview on their website: https://www.visitkasterlee.be/
The rental accommodations must all be closed and are therefore not accessible until at least December 13th.
If everyone follows these guidelines, we will work together to ensure that your stay and vacation can take place in safe conditions. Thanks in advance for your cooperation!